- In multiplayer, Khergit troop stats have been rebalanced to make them more viable.
- Maximum number of players in a multiplayer match has been changed to 500.
- Usernames in multiplayer games can now have special characters.
- Random rain and fog amounts have been removed in multiplayer. All players now see the same weather.
- Lots of new operations, flags and trigger types have been added for the benefit of modders.
- New parameters have been added to module.ini for modders, including new order system usage and crouching.
- Support for game controllers has been improved.
- Troop AI for selec ting alternative weapon mode has been added.
- Troop AI blunt weapon usage has been fixed.
- Troop AI for distant targeting has been fixed.
- In multiplayer server filtering, "Compatible with version" checkbox has been renamed as "Compatible with module" and now it checks for both module and its version.
- Core resource files and shader files have been made modifiable.
- Face generator system now supports multiple meshes to apply deforms.
- Volume and priority have been balanced for sounds.
- Playing sounds from hard drive option has been added for module system.
- Memory usage for resources and navigation meshes have been reduced.
- Network data priority values have been updated.
- Several crash-to-desktop bug fixes.
- Minor translation fixes.
- Various other bug fixes.
-Good productions for towns have been rearranged.
Bug fix at Lady of the Lake achievement.
Effect of village raids on prosperity has been increased. To balance that, village prosperity increases faster now.
Merchant inventory update has been made less random.
Probability of lords defecting from a faction with very few centers has been increased.
Number of cattle at villages has been revised.
- Troop AI for choosing weapon for different situations has been updated.
- Ranged troop AI not being able to choose a target under certain circumstances bug has been fixed.
- New operations for modders.
- Some fixes and operation enhancements for modders.
- Town economies are now more balanced.
- Several other bug fixes.
- Two new multiplayer maps have been added: Canyon and Desert Town.
- HTTP communication has been rewritten due to connection issues reported by players